Terms & Conditions
· Clients are only allowed to use services and equipment ‘Anne-Marie Thrive Pilates’ under the supervision of one of our recognised and qualified staff.
· Sessions shall not be extended due to the lateness of the client. Any client who has not arrived within ten minutes of the start time for a class and fifteen minutes within the start time for a private session shall be deemed to have cancelled their session and will be charged in full for that session.
· All sessions paid for must be used within three months. In the event of any medical issues or other prolonged circumstances that may prevent the completion of the sessions, the client may take an agreed extended period of time.
· Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of a scheduled session. Sessions cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full. All cancellations are accepted by phone only on 07955769802.
· Group sessions can be booked 7 days in advance in person, by email, through our website or by calling the above telephone number.
· ‘Anne-Marie Thrive Pilates’ is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property brought onto the premises.
· ‘Anne-Marie Thrive Pilates’, shall not be liable for personal injury, while on the buildings premises unless it can be proven that it relates to the wilful act, neglect or default of ‘Anne-Marie Thrive Pilates’.
· It is the responsibility of each client to ensure that you have attended a Pilates induction session and are capable of using the Pilates and exercise equipment and you do so at your own risk.
· To be considerate of others at all times.
· To ensure the appropriate footwear is worn at all times.
· No client is allowed to join a supervised session unless they have been screened first and gone through the necessary procedure in joining in the supervised session.
· There is no refund on courses or missed sessions. Any sessions that are missed cannot be carried over to a date that exceeds the 3-month period of session usage, however clients can attend an extra session within the current 3-month period, subject to availability